WHAT DOES TRIBE DO?
WE WORK HARD EVERYDAY TO PROVIDE SPACE, ACCESS, AND CHANGE
FOR THE BETTERMENT OF BLACK GIRLS BY...
1) Teaching Black Girls the value of self love, worth and that it is possible to live whole and healthy lives through our plethora of Black Girl Centered Programs and experiences.
2) Reaching out to the greater Village to cultivate and encourage championship for Black Girls; creating advocates by educating and collecting resources for solutions to issues that directly and uniquely affect our Girls
3) Inspiring our tribe to celebrate their magic and potential everyday via our personal and social networks, campaigns, unique events and exposure to Black Girls making history past, present and future.
4) Building sisterhood through mentorship and sustainable engagement with our tribe. Building a network of empowered Black Girls inspired by each other and the spirit of reciprocity. Building a better world for Black Girls to be their best.
5) Empowering Black Girls at every intersection of their lives, from the classroom, bathroom or boardroom. Providing technical assistance and training to organizations, schools, and institutions in regards to the equitable treatment and security of Black girls. Making sure that their voices aren’t drowned out by adultification, over policing, sexulization and racism. Empowered Girls Become Empowering Women.